Thursday, December 31, 2009

day 22: right motive

rt @SisM*
this is from M*'s blog, and it is where ALL servants of Jehovah need to be: [i know i need to work on it!]

"I am not on Jehovah’s path because I want to be in paradise.
Of course I want to be there, but that’s not how I mean it. I am a Jehovah’s Witness because I want to serve him above all else! Even when the promise of paradise wouldn’t exist, I still would want to live my life in his service! He knows what’s best for us! Because he alone can make us happy, can give us the best life possible on this earth! I want to make him happy, not his enemy. I love him so much; I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you dear Sis for using a piece of my blog to encourage others. It's very encouraging for me as well!
    You are sweet. May Jehovah keep on blessing your efforts! xxx

    ReplyDelete