Saturday, February 6, 2010

day 34: 28 years of marriage

this is from my friend @ColinEnglish about how he feels about his lovely wife:

So, @florallle and I have been married for exactly 28 years today. And I love her more than ever. Aaaah!

My marriage vow had the promise to stay married "for as long as we live under Jehovah's arrangement". I want to live forever with Louise

Folks, marriage is a serious commitment. You must work to ensure its continuing success. It can bring endless joy and contentment. I know!

The basis for a truly happy marriage is to apply Christian principles in your lives together. Thank you, Jehovah, for this arrangement!



BC: @florallle @ColinEnglish wishing you a VERY happy anniversary; and may more to come - - FOREVER!

Photobucket

http://twitgoo.com/d9uvl

No comments:

Post a Comment