Friday, March 19, 2010

Ps 23

RT @ColinEnglish: @MadCoreyLee Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For God is with me. (paraphrase of Psalm 23)

23 "Jehovah is my Shepherd. I shall lack nothing.  2 In grassy pastures he makes me lie down; By well-watered resting-places he conducts me.  3 My soul he refreshes. He leads me in the tracks of righteousness for his name’s sake.  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I fear nothing bad, For you are with me; Your rod and your staff are the things that comfort me.  5 You arrange before me a table in front of those showing hostility to me. With oil you have greased my head; My cup is well filled.  6 Surely goodness and loving-kindness themselves will pursue me all the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of Jehovah to the length of days."

No comments:

Post a Comment